Shabby Blogs

Friday 23 June 2017

Happy Birthday 2 Char

Good morning all, are you as glad as me that it's finally Friday? I am sooooooo looking forward to the weekend, and hopefully some crafty time.


Today's card is another that I made for our great niece's birthday on Tuesday. This was derived from an idea on Pinterest, and adapted to suit the supplies I have.


I used the WeR Memory Keepers, small Alphabet Punch Board to cut the number 2 from stripey card.  I put the number straight on to the card front and then added the rest of the design around it. 


The bird is from the My Favourite Things, Things With Wings set. I stamped it on to patterned paper and then cut it out with the matching die. I also cut it out a 2nd time on to plain card, then glued them both together. 


The Banner at the top is from the Lawn Fawn Bannerific Stamp and Die set. I stamped the Avery Elle sentiment with Black Tuxedo and the banner with Angel Pink Memento ink.


Then I added Char at the bottom using the Concord and 9th Sophisticated Script stamp set, and finished the card off by stamping small flowers from the Things With Wings set all over the background using a few more colours of Memento Ink - Dandelion, New Sprout and Rosebud.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!