Shabby Blogs

Monday 26 June 2017

"Happy Birthday 2 you"

Happy Monday crafty friends.

Today's card was made for Charlotte's 2nd birthday last week.


I cut a piece of patterned paper and found card to match.  From the card I cut the banner and number.


The stamp is from Avery Elle's Ellie stamp and die set, and the number is Carnival Numbers by Papermania.


I found a matching pink card blank and added the die cuts with foam dots.  I then used White Blizzard Glitter Drops from Nuvo, to add a bit of interest on the number and background paper.


I'm really drawn to quick and simple cards lately and will use this idea again.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!