Shabby Blogs

Thursday 29 June 2017

Have a Boo-tiful Day

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good week so far. We are gearing up for a big birthday next week, but I will tell you more on Monday 😉.


Today's card is one I made for a friends little boy who turned 7 last week. As Jude had been using this Lawn Fawn, Monster Mash stamp set for her cards and it was still out, I decided to use it too.  


I stamped a couple of the little monsters onto plain white smooth card, and then coloured them with Copic Markers. Then I used two of the sentiments from the same set and stamped them top and bottom.


I decided on a red window card for a change, so made the larger monsters bow tie, red to match.


Then I gave him a large googly eye on a spring and dotted some other googly eyes around the panel to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!