Shabby Blogs

Thursday 22 June 2017

Mom floral

Hello crafty friends.

Today's card was made for Mum's birthday last week.


I took a 7 x 5 card blank and layered it with a blue matt then a white one. 

The white layer has dahlias stamped in Arctic ink from Altenew.


The M's were created using the We R Memory Keepers mini alphabet punch board.

I used dahlia buds to stamp across them in Caribbean sky and sapphire blue.


I white embossed the sentiment on the same blue card as the base.


The main element is a full size dahlia in the same colours raised on foam tape.

Once stuck down I didn't like how the M's blended in to the background, so I traced around them with a blue gel pen.


I think it turned out pretty well and hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!