Shabby Blogs

Monday 12 June 2017

One layer card

Monday soon comes around again, doesn't it? 

I'm here with a very simple one layer card.


I used the Fabulous Fuchsias set from Clearly Besotted for this one.

I used Memento ink in Love Letter for the main flower and Rhubarb Stalk for the bud and sentiment.


I masked off a small area for the sentiment before stamping all over the rest of the card.


I then placed the 'with love' stamp in the space.


This was a really easy and quick card, but useful to add to the stash.  If I wanted to change it a little, I could add Copic colouring, gems, or cover the sentiment with a raised banner and another sentiment.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!