Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Panda hugs

Hello everyone.  Welcome back.

Today's card is an example of how a simple idea for a quick card ended up taking forever!!


I had the two pandas already stamped and cut so it should have been easy to add them to my base, then balloons and a sentiment, but no!  I had to make it complicated!


I cut the card front down and added striped paper.  I then cut a strip to add to the inside which would show from the front.

Sounds easy enough but I just couldn't get it right.  First the stripes weren't straight, then the inner strip wasn't aligned so I tried to move it.  Fatal error!! It ripped and I had to cut the edge further back and add a thinner strip.


Once I eventually got the back to a decent condition I added two balloons on black ribbon.  These were sparkled with Wink of Stella and shined with Glossy Accents.

I added some to the eyes which looks a little odd in these photos but looks fine in real life lol.


I finished with a simple sentiment from a Mama Elephant set.


Hope you like it.  

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!