Shabby Blogs

Friday 9 June 2017

Tiny's Gerberas

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. 


Today's card is one I made using another of the Marianne Design stamp sets that I won a few weeks ago. This one is called Tiny's Gerberas.


I started by stamping the flowers a few times on plain white card using Altenew inks from the Warm and Cosy set. Then I added the stems using the Altenew Tropical Forest ink set.


Once they were all stamped I cut the whole bunch out by hand as one image and then added them to a white panel cut with an Avery Elle Stitched Wonky Ellements die.


I used a plain orange card blank to lay it on and then cut an orange banner from the same Avery Elle set and placed it over the bottom of the stems. Then I cut a sentiment using a Simon Says Stamp die called Painted Hello and some fun foam for dimension.


Then I inked the word with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide ink, and added a scattering of orange sequins to finish the card off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!