Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Yellow Freesia

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is using the beautiful Fresh Freesia stamp from Altenew.


For quick and easy cards, this stamp is so useful, as it can be made into a card for any occasion just by changing the sentiment. On today's I decided on a "just a note" card to send to a friend.


I stamped the flower onto plain white smooth card using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, then coloured it with Copic Markers, this time sticking to yellow flowers.


Then I cut the panel down to fit on an A2 note card, leaving room for a side strip of Washi Tape.


This Washi Tape is by My Minds Eye, and is part of the Chalk collection. I love this pretty leaf pattern and thought it went really nice with the bright yellow card and flower.


Then I just added a few black sequins to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!